The proper lubrication to your machine tool spindle assembly is essential to its operation. A properly working lubrication system provides the right lubrication, in the proper amount, in the exact area that needs lubrication, at the moment the lubrication is needed. The lubrication can be delivered through a variety of systems, with the most popular now being the air/oil injection system.
With an air/oil injection system, you get high-efficiency lubrication and cooling for precision spindles, and more importantly high-speed spindles which require accurate oil deliveries. The air/oil injection design sends precise amounts of lubricant to the spindle and eliminates the oil fog associated with oil mist type systems.
SPS Spindle Lubrication System Advantages
- Improved spindle performance and productivity
- Improved spindle reliability
- Precisely metered amount of oil provided to the lubrication points
- More points lubricated with one system
- Reduced lubrication consumption
- No environmental hazard to your workers from atomized oil in the air
Call SPS Spindle at 800-892-6258 or email us with any spindle repair or spindle lubrication system questions.