Call 866-868-6761 or email us
SPS IS YOUR SOURCE FOR PRECISION MACHINE TOOL BEARINGS
With over 20 years of experience in the machine tool spindle service market, SPS Spindle has an extensive amount of technical experience in precision machine tool bearings, and bearing applications. If you need assistance in choosing the right bearing for your machine, technical support on proper preloading, or even help with finding the speed rating for the precision bearing in your machine tool spindle, SPS Spindle can supply you with the right bearing products and support when you need it.
The following machine tool bearing types are available through SPS Spindle:
- High Speed Angular Contact Bearings (Steel & Ceramic Ball)
- Single Row Roller Bearings (Straight & Tapered Bore)
- Double Row Roller Bearings
- Tapered Roller Bearings (Cup & Cone Style)
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Double Direction Thrust Bearings
High speed spindles with precision bearings involve complex engineering, carefully balanced through intricate manufacturing and design. We balance experience with expert engineering and manufacturing techniques. Sometimes these units will need to be taken apart and rebuilt to replace a precision bearing. SPS Spindle doesn’t just provide the precision bearings, we have comprehensive skills to accommodate all spindle rebuilding endeavors from start to finish.
If our rebuilders simply aren’t able to complete your rebuilding project on-site, we have almost everything conceivable at our shop to complete projects for just about any high speed precision spindle on the market.
We guarantee the highest level of exceptional customer service from our rebuilders. When we offer estimates for rebuilding, or any other task for that matter, we pledge realistic and honest solutions to your problems. Rebuilders from SPS Spindle show the same level of urgency and prompt service, regardless of the size or complexity of your rebuilding project.
Why call SPS Spindle for precision bearings? Because we can provide the right product, when you need, with the support you need to get the job done.
- We pair our technical guidance and experience with the right products.
- You can depend on our support long after the sale.
- Whether your need is a pair of precision ceramic ball bearings or a complete spindle rebuild, we are ready to assist you.
- All bearings for your unique applications are only a phone call or email away.